Whether you are a SaaS company needing to register new users effectively, or anyone with a registration page on your website, effective communication with those who are just being introduced to your product/brand for the first time is key.
- How much automation is too much?
- Onboarding differences for freemium vs paid plans?
- Whether or not to require email verification?
- Why use trigger-based emails vs time-based emails?
- How to use third party data enrichment tools effectively in the onboarding process?
Full show notes: https://automated.af/automated-sales-and-marketing-processes/onboarding-autom…orks-what-doesnt/ (with promo code to free year of Zendesk!)
My guest today is Wes Bush. Wes is best-known for challenging the traditional way of growing a SaaS business. He has been featured in Forbes, the Huffington Post, and has lectured at Canada’s top Polytechnic college. He is currently the founder and president of Product-Led Institute.