Lee and Reply.io started a few years ago with $0 in funding and an ok product. After initial groundwork and a few hires, they raised a seed round of $400K and went to work on product and sales process. Today they are highly-profitable with 60 team members, fully distributed and a kick-ass sales system.
If you are:
- A B2B organization in a growth phase,
- Dealing with sales and marketing alignment issues,
- Curious when and how to implement partnership strategies,
- Or are unsure if an Account-Based Sales strategy is right for your business…
Then have a listen to this episode. The theme today is scaling a B2B sales and marketing system.
In this hour-long episode, Lee and I discuss:
- Reply’s scaling stages, and key inflection points at each.
- Account-Based Selling – what it is, how do you determine if it’s right for your business, and what do you need in terms of technology or personnel to enable an ABS model…
- We then spend 20min detailing Partnership Program strategy (highly-recommend listening to that segment if nothing else.)
- And Lee gives us his view on the martech ecosystem and outlook on the future.